FROGs Dinner Club: Fresh Food, Friends & Fun
FROGs is excited to announce its partnership with Boys & Girls Clubs of greater Fort Worth
FROGs mission is to provide fresh nutritious food, service project opportunities for youth, and inspire disadvantaged youth to make positive change in their communities.
FROGs is serving youth from J.A. Cavile Branch
- located in Fort Worth Housing Community, J.A. Cavile Place
- average daily attendance is 100 youth
- 87% African American, 10% Hispanic, 2% Caucasian, 1% multi-ethnicity
- 80% live in single parent households
- 96% youth are on reduced price lunch programs at school
In the neighborhoods served by J.A. Cavile Branch, youth face:
- high levels of poverty (60% of families live below the poverty line)
- lack of nutrition education
- live in food deserts: low access to fresh affordable food
- chronic unemployment
Want to help sponsor a Dinner Club Event?
Dinner Club Event details: Catered meal for 50 youth providing them a "dining experience." Some of the kids have never dined in a restaurant. We are bringing the experience to them!
After the fresh nutritious meal, kids are engaged in a service project because "Everyone can make a difference!"
If you or your business would like to help us, we are in need of monetary donations or catered food. Also looking for guest speakers to inspire youth to make a difference! email: WillLourcey@gmail.com or call 817-296-4012
We would love for you to join us in our mission to Change the World! Next Dinner Club is Thursday, Oct. 27th at 5:15 pm